MEMBER'S ONLY SITE - please click here to access the member's only website This site provides details about current deals and updates on portfolio companies.
Visitors are welcome to attend and participate in up to two meetings before joining.
*Meeting Times 6pm till 8pm CST, unless otherwise noted
New Member Online Dues Payment:
Events – Quarterly cycle of meetings (generally monthly) with presentations from two to four pre- screened companies for members' investment consideration.
- Meeting Schedule (Click Here)
- Access to "Members Only" section of the BAN AngelSoft website, which includes:
- Access to all deal flow through BAN's online database.
- Copies of all presentations and materials provided at meetings.
- Member Discussion Areas online forums to confidentially discuss or comment on business plans, companies and general angel investing topics with other members.
- Access to "Members Only" section of the ACA website, which includes:
- Best-practice sharing of investment tips and documents.
- Educational programs in term sheets, balanced investment portfolios, case studies, due diligence and other topics in angel investing.
- Ability to suggest new companies or projects for review by the group.
- Opportunity to interact with other angel investors and collectively review and collaborate with individuals experienced in working with young companies.
REQUIREMENTS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Members must qualify as:
- An "accredited investor" as defined under Rule 501 of the SEC regulations, which defines an individual accredited investor as:
- "Any natural person whose individual net worth or joint net worth with that person's spouse at the time of his purchase exceeds $1,000,000"; OR "Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person's spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year."
- Members must be active angel investors or seriously seeking to become active angel investors.
- Members must be sponsored by a current member or board member.
- If you are interested and need a sponsor, please contact our Associate Director, Matt Wright, and he will be happy to help.
- Members must agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the BAN Membership Agreement.
- Members must pay annual membership fee. (See: Paypal Above)
PROCESS FOR MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATION :
Qualifying individuals who are considering membership in BAN are invited to visit up to two meetings before contacting any of our current members or our Associate Director, Matt Wright, for consideration. Membership is at the discretion of BAN's Membership Committee and is subject to annual renewal, non-renewal, revocation or termination by BAN's Membership Committee. Interested parties must complete the Membership Agreement and Membership Survey, and submit the same as directed on the Membership Agreement along with your annual membership dues of $300 and an application fee of $100 (*refundable if not selected). The Membership Committee will review all applications for membership and endeavor to provide applicants with a written response within thirty (30) days of completed application submission. (Your payment, whether by check or credit card, will be held for processing until after your membership has been approved.) BAN membership may be terminated or membership revoked at the discretion and determination of BAN Membership Committee, should it be determined that an BAN member has breached any term of BAN membership. A member will be notified in writing by the Membership Committee of the intent to terminate or revoke membership, and the on-notice member shall have thirty (30) days in which to submit a written response to the Membership Committee, should the member deem his/her actions or inactions do not warrant or qualify for termination or revocation of membership. The Membership Committee shall consider, in good faith, such on-notice member written response within sixty (60) days. The decision of the Membership Committee is final.